Your Donation is Welcome.
Your donation to Breast Cancer Support Services will help us continue to meet the needs of Berks County women diagnosed with breast cancer. You may make a general donation or a donation to The Susan B. Singer Memorial Fund.
The Susan B. Singer Memorial Fund
This fund was established by the family of Susan B. Singer, who lost her life to breast cancer in 1996 at the age of 46. Susan was a devoted mother, daughter, sister and wife. The fund was established in her memory to further the goals of Breast Cancer Support Services of Berks County.
Your Donation Will:
- provide monthly Pink Power Night support groups for survivors.
- deliver over 300 Comfort Bags to those newly diagnosed with breast cancer in Berks County.
- continue the Support Line 7 days a week.
- help connect women to the resources and health care they need for their
breast cancer journey.
- touch the lives of hundreds of women and their families who
depend on BCSS for information and emotional support.
Your Donation can be Made by:
- by mailing a check to:
Breast Cancer Support Services
529 Reading Ave., Suite C
Reading, PA 19611
- by credit card online
just click the “Donate” button below
- by donating your valuable time, goods or services. You will make great friends.
Just contact Director@BCSSBerks.org