Programs & Benefits
Breast Cancer Support Services of Berks County offers multiple programs and services for women with families and those also affected in their life.
We offer events for everyone affected by breast cancer.
- It's time to reserve your tickets for the 7th Annual Pink Passion for Fashion event! To register online, please click here: https://interland3.donorperfect.net/weblink/WebLink.aspx?name=E128053&id=16 For information on sponsorship opportunities or silent auction donations, contact the BCSS office at 610-478-1447 or email Vanessa at Vanessa@bcssberks.org.
- Members 1st Financial Planning Presented by Community Engagement Team Members This program will be offered as a hybrid. Registration is required for in person attendance. To register to attend in person, please reach out to Emily at email@example.com or by calling the BCSS office at 610-478-1447.
- Custom Blend and Sip Presented by Maleeva F. Epperson, Freelance Makeup Artist/National Certified Trainer for Motives Cosmetics Pre-registrations required: Call 610-478-1447 or email Michele at Michele@bcssberks.org
- Open Forums This meeting is held on Zoom. For Zoom link, please contact Vanessa at Vanessa@bcssberks.org or by calling the BCSS office at 610-478-1447.
Survivors Talk About Their Experience
With Breast Cancer Support Services First Presented at Our Fall 2012 Conference
Contact A Survivor
When you’re facing breast cancer, talking to someone who’s been there can really help.
- SamOccupation: Executive Director-Habitats of Hope, LLC Certified Recovery Specialist Certified Family Recovery Specialist, Certified Intervention Professional Hobbies/interests: Golfing and spending...Read My Story >>>NinaOccupation: Organist at Alsace Lutheran Church and Clerical Assistant for J. Mikulsky Railway Supply Co. My story: I am 62...Read My Story >>>VanessaOccupation: Social Media & Marketing Coordinator at Breast Cancer Support Services; Independent Travel Agent - MainStreet Travel Hobbies/interests: I love...Read My Story >>>TerriHobbies/interests: Volunteering at BCSS and the Rotary Club of Muhlenberg. My Story: I live in Reading/Muhlenberg area. My family and...Read My Story >>>ColleenOccupation: Field Service Operations Manager Hobbies/Interests: Travel, biking, spending time with family and friends. My Story: I live in Sinking...Read My Story >>>