Caring | Compassion | Comfort | Community | Confidential
Breast Cancer Support Services of Berks County is an organization that provides hope, information and emotional support to women and men affected by breast cancer.
Programs & Benefits
Breast Cancer Support Services of Berks County offers multiple programs and services for women with families and those also affected in their life.
We offer events for everyone affected by breast cancer.
- Riverfront Federal Credit Union kicks off their 4th annual Awareness Makes Cents campaign with a new twist – it’s virtual & just as much fun! Check out what they have planned, including t-shirt sales, handmade piggy bank auction, and more, to promote early detection & raise funds for Breast Cancer Support Services.
Visit https://riverfrontfcu.org/amc for more information.
- Virtual Presentation “Spark Joy with KonMari™” Presenter: Yuriko Beaman, KonMari™ Certified Organizing Consultant, Joy & Space, LLC Connect with other young women who know what it's like to face breast cancer while juggling a myriad of issues young women face. Meet other young women in Berks County who are dealing with breast cancer. For Zoom information, please contact Vanessa at firstname.lastname@example.org. FREE for survivors diagnosed 45 or younger.
- For the last 2 years at Texas Roadhouse Wyomissing has partnered with the Breast Cancer Support Services of Berks County. Stop in all month long and donate $1-$5 or round up your check to the nearest dollar. Additionally, on Thursday, October 29, 2020, dine in house and mention this flyer. 10% of your total food purchases will go to BCSS!
- “The Food Revolution: 31 Day Plan (Food Demonstration and Sampling)” PRESENTER: Joel Moceri, Co-Founder/Managing Director, Good Life Organics Designed for all survivors, guest speakers provide valuable information during the sessions, always allowing time for mutual sharing and support. No Registration necessary. FREE for survivors.
- "Talking Cancer Out with a Therapist" PRESENTER: Conversations with Counselors A daytime program for survivors offer guest speakers on topics of interest. A complimentary, light healthy lunch provides an opportunity to connect with others for support. Pre-registration required: Call 610.478.1447 or email Lynn@BCSSBerks.org
- Do you have a family history of cancer? Are you considering genetic testing, waiting for results, or have already tested positive for a genetic mutation? You are not alone. Network with others who understand what you’re going through. It’s a great opportunity to ask questions or just listen in a safe, supportive environment. Feel free to bring a friend or family member. Join us and live your life empowered! This event is FREE. Location: BCSS Office RSVP/Questions: Diane at email@example.com
Survivors Talk About Their Experience
With Breast Cancer Support Services First Presented at Our Fall 2012 Conference
Contact A Survivor
When you’re facing breast cancer, talking to someone who’s been there can really help.
- NinaOccupation: Organist at Alsace Lutheran Church and Clerical Assistant for J. Mikulsky Railway Supply Co. My story: I am 62...Read My Story >>>VanessaHobbies/interests: I love crafting, exercising, spending time with my family. My Story: I live in Lebanon with my boyfriend and...Read My Story >>>TerriHobbies/interests: Volunteering at BCSS and the Rotary Club of Muhlenberg. My Story: I live in Reading/Muhlenberg area. My family and...Read My Story >>>ColleenOccupation: Field Service Operations Manager Hobbies/Interests: Travel, biking, spending time with family and friends. My Story: I live in Sinking...Read My Story >>>